Monday 14 October 2013

To Confuse You and Not To Convince You


That moment in an exam when I'm writing and writing but on the inside I'm like i don't even know what i'm doing. Yea right! I'm trying to convince them in every way i can, even if it means enlarging my hand-writing so that the exam sheet doesn't look empty or repeating the points i have made previously by rephrasing them, If you can't convince them, confuse them!! *never say die* That's the spirit. This has always worked for me sha.
This is definately not an option. Haba!
i guess its exam fever

Ehen! this is more like it...Looolz 












Marking scripts no be easy thing o! especially when its theory and not objective, you see various kinds of hand-writings, spellings, grammar and gbagauns that give you headache.
With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to convince you and not confuse you, lol.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've played one of those tricks several times... And all instances were during the economics subject... I'll just keep using words like, vice versa, ceteris paribus and just keep turning round and round until a monument of confusion is built on my paper...lol

Anonymous said...

Same here I tRy to make my writing bold some times I write at d bottom“PTO” good old days.

Anonymous said...

This is so funny and interesting. Keep it up!

Tbakreen said...

awww....i suck at this....once i dont know what to write....trust me thats the end.....ol' boy....see shelling....ROTFLMAO....see essay....

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm u remind me of my recent papers.. I have done it severallllly and I hope the recent one works for us. Keep wriTting dear. Laolu

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts, opinions, suggestions and constructive criticism ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...