Sunday 27 January 2013

Always, always, always…

"Gratitude turns what we have into enough..."


i
I am thankful for....
  • The taxes i pay because it means I am employed.
  • The clothes that fits a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat. 
  • My shadow who watches  me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
  • The room that has to be arranged, windows that have to be washed and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.
  • All the complaining I hear about our government because it means we have freedom of speech.
  • The lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear.
  • The huge piles of dishes in the kitchen sink because it means my loved ones are nearby.
  • The alarm that goes off in the early morning  hours because it means that I'm alive.
Happy Sunday! Have a great week ahead! *winks*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply u, in a complicated way...? How?

Chiuty said...

Datz Chiuty! She may seems simple on the surface, but she's got an underlying complexity that makes it difficult to understand or master her;)

Anonymous said...

I want to disagree with ur feedback.

Chiuty said...

Let us just agree to disagree.

nedu said...

I disagree,such mentality leaves us in mediocrity,more like the 'e go better' ideology

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts, opinions, suggestions and constructive criticism ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...