Thursday 26 September 2013

I'm Back...


No matter how bad you think you are, you are not useless ...You can can still be used as a bad example for others to learn from.

*clears throat and removes cobwebs*
My people! how una dey? its been a while, the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak, if procrastination was an Olympic sport I'd compete in it later. Lolz. The pass months have been very eventful. I added a year to my age in the past months too and i feel really old. Well, i see no reason to act my age sha :) i don't care if you think I'm abnormal, strange, weird, crazy, insane odd & bizarre, Life is too short to be normal.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts, opinions, suggestions and constructive criticism ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...