Monday 7 January 2013

Happy Harmattan!


As our people say: onye arachaghi onu ya uguru, ga rachaara ya. If one does not lick his lips, harmattan will lick it for him
Happy Valentines Day! Happy easter! Happy workers day! Happy Democracy Day!  Happy Independence Day!Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! and now "Happy Harmattan!" Lolz. Its been a year and some days since i last posted on this blog - can't even remember what my excuse is sef. Well am back and i hope to stay in touch.

It’s that time of the year when the air is cold and dry. It’s the period of dusty surfaces and dusty feet. It’s the time when taking my bath with cold water is a feat. It’s when my lips become dry and cracked if I lick them too much but I always have the urge to lick them. It’s the time of morning fogs, sunny & windy afternoons - the hot and cold feeling and cold evening breezes. A time to wear the clothes I avoided all year round for fear of sweating. It’s the time when my make-up stays on for a whole day if I wanted; the period when i always have the conversation below:

"I really can't stay baby"
"But baby, it's cold outside"
"I gotta go"
"5 more minutes?"
-Me, and my bed every morning on harmattan days. *Even right now*

It really feels good doing this again!
Gotta go! Geezzzz! Mogbe! I'm already late for work!



1 comments:

Chris ajaegba said...

Nice one yoU've got there. I will follow you closely CC!!!.

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear your thoughts, opinions, suggestions and constructive criticism ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...